Wednesday, December 20, 2006

And then............


So Far, we have been able to get Elliott to age 2 without any real sicknesses. Well, he got the rota virus a few weeks ago- I must say- Yuk! I guess that is what I get for having a little one in preschool for a few hours a week. He was totally out of it- he fell asleep with his hand inside of a cup. He was more asleep than awake for 2 days- it was so bizarre and so not like him at all. It wore all of us out- as you can tell! I sat on the sofa just holding him most of the time- yes- secretly I loved every minute of it. Thank heavens for feeling better. I am so grateful that the flu passes. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear Elliott has been sick...that's one of the hardest things about being a parent; having a sick child and not being able to do anything for him, just waiting it out.