Friday, January 19, 2007

A Cold Day in California


Many of you out there think it could never be cold in Southern California- however- you are wrong. It has been cold and windy- and, I love it. I miss the cold winds in Idaho so these last few moments of chill have brightened my life- Especially getting to put a beanie on my Elliott!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carly,

It's interesting to learn about your yearning for colder weather and "wind!" Cold or stormy weather does make me appreciate the delightful days when they come our way. Recently we had a week of daytime 50ish degree weather and several refreshing rainstorms. (Now, however, I'm loving our 70 and 80 degree days this week!) I pay much more attention to the weather currently than in the past. (We access weather.com and weatherunderground.com websites at school.) There is so much beauty in this world and always something to be grateful for each day!

Affectionately,
Aunt Aleen