This tagging thing is a new concept I am not used to- here you go!
Available or not: Married
Best friend: Craig
Cake or pie: Cake
Drink of choice: Water (I know, so boring)
Essential items used daily: Stereo, toothbrush (I am a little OC about it), lotion, mascara and Elliott’s books.
Favorite color: White (I know not a color- but still)
Gummy bears or worms: Neither- not a fan.
Hometown: Twin Falls, Idaho
Indulgence: At present anything I do when E is at his little preschool- probably the gym, a yoga class or going shopping.
January or February: February (Since I no longer am working in a floral shop- I quite like Valentine’s Day)
Kids and names: Elliott
Life is incomplete without: Craig, El and our families.
Marriage date: August 1, 1998
Number of siblings: 4
Oranges or apples: Apples
Phobias or fears: Claustrophobia, holding my breath and my hatred of hospitals.
Quote (favorite): At present I have a few- here are 2-
Aristotle said- The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.
And (Thank you Craig- This one just makes me smile)
Richard Feynman (Whoever he is) said-
Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but that is not the reason we are doing it.
Reason to Smile: Almost everything Elliott does- however, he is so polite in the morning- when he wakes up he either knocks from the inside of his door until we go get him or he knocks softly on our door and says “Hello? Anybody there?”- I love it! It is quite a pleasant way to wake up.
Season: Winter- love the air (there is just something about getting bundled) and the feeling in the air.
Tag 3 people: Mandy, Karlea and Jennifer
Unknown fact about me: I really don’t like the water- just the thought of holding my breath- go figure.
Vegetables you don't like: Brussel sprouts
X-rays: Are you kidding me? Where shall I begin……………………???
Your favorite food: Right now- a really good artichoke or salad- something fuffy.
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
No comments:
Post a Comment