


Elliott has been having some GRUMPY mornings these last few days. Who knows why- I know many of you can not possibly imagine this. However-this morning Craig said "Sorry that I am leaving you with him like this...". Let me tell you, it was a treat! So I decided to go silly on him and make a photo session out of it- so I told him "Elliott- get more grumpy so I can get a picture of it" first time- didn't work. Second time- he faked it. Third time- I won. I got him to exit the grumpy mood and start being happy. A few minutes later he announced- "I happy". We'll see what tomorrow brings us.
1 comment:
I just can't imagine a Streiff who is not a morning person.... oh wait... are there any morning people in this family?? Haha! :) I personally know how he feels... I'm always grouchy in the morning. :)
Post a Comment