Today I was inspired to think about things that make me happy and that I can't live without- pardon me as I go completely worldly- Here goes...
1- Craig and Elliott- the obvious
2- Family
3- Water
4- Contacts
5- Vita-Mix Blender
6- Digital Camera
7- Lip Balm- as granola as I am- I can't get away from straight vasaline- love the stuff!
8- Bosia skin care products
9- Mangos
10- Elliott saying "Let's get silly- here"
11- 4:30 am wake-up calls "Momma, come here.." to do a little tucking in because E was cold.
12- Time of day between 5 and 6
13- Weekends
14- Moments with Craig after we put E to bed
15- Washer and Dryer
16- My little herb garden, my work in progress
17- Tomatoes
18- Jason Organic Lotion
19- Commander
20- Father and Son's Campouts
21- Breakfasts with my silly Elliott
22- Tweezers
23- Internet
24- REI and their tents- okay mostly Elliott's love of playing there in them.
25- The Bob
26- Toothbrush and toothpaste
27- Hydrangeas
28- Rainy cool days
29- Green Smoothies
30- Wireless Mouse
31- Mother's Market
32- The Office
33- Mini Trampoline
34- Wet wipes
35- Costco Gas
36- Avocados
37- The Paper Source
38- The smell of citrus trees in bloom
39- Ipods
40- I could keep on going- but will spare you all, it was really all for myself.
1 comment:
Der Carly,
Thank you for sharing your list of today's favorite people and things. Your "blog" is awesome. It's wonderful that your mother is coming to visit you next Friday. She is so excited! It will be the best gift a mother/grandmother could receive. She is also very special to me, a woman of charity, a devoted sister, and one of my best friends.
It will be fun to follow your world. . . Have a delightful birthday weekend with your beloved.
Love always,
Aunt Aleen
Post a Comment