Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day




I found these pictures yesterday when looking for one of El and Craig wrestling that I love- these I had forgotten about- I love them! I couldn't have picked a better man- who has also proved to me that he is just as good a father as he is a husband. Elliott is lucky to have someone like Craig to love him forever. He has such a sweet gentleness about the way he loves Elliott- I love watching their relationship and their cute connection together. Someone once said something to me about how they loved just watching their husband play with their children- I at the time didn't pay it much attention- however- now that I am a momma- that is one of my favorite things to do- watch E with Craig. I am proud to call him mine- for eternity.
Happy Father's Day to my Craig.

No comments: