Saturday, July 07, 2007

Boating Begins




Craig's dad bought a boat this last week- so now we have a boat in our lives. At first, I must admit I wasn't exactly excited- more neutral. Now however, after seeing E's excitement and totally complete blissfulness on the boat- I have changed my mind a bit. We had a good time just cruising the bay- but when we FINALLY made it to the ocean it was really fun. Somewhat like a ride at an amusement park. Especially with my 2 1/2 year old on my lap while we were flying and bouncing around! Crazy madness now that boating has begun!

1 comment:

grandmaaleen said...

Dear Carly,
What a fun outing on the beautiful ocean! Did Marisa and Justin tell you about the Channel Islands off the coast from Ventura and Santa Barbara? Darren, Quentin, and Justin loved their trip out there and went snorkeling near the shore. It's a unique environment being islands with birds and other wildlife specific to there.

Have you visited their blog: marisajustin.blogspot.com and Jeff's and Shelley's: bhungue.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful weekend. See you soon.
Love you,
Aunt Aleen