
Elliott has the GREATEST imagination! I love it. Everything in the house (and outside) is something more exciting and thrilling than it once was. For instance- a cardboard box is quickly a pirate ship and my vita mix plunger thingy is a pirate sword- way more fabulous than what they were before.
1 comment:
Hi Carly,
I enjoyed your comments and Elliot's demonstration of creativity! It is such a vital attitude for joyful living. Creativity in art and teaching was "big" while I was a student at BYU in the late 1960s. I still love to save items that no one else would want and find new uses, fun activities, and creative possibilities for them. My greatest private joys include creative thoughts and activities. Our Father is the ultimate Creator. . .
Carly, your diligent preparations and willingness to share your "world" with us Bastows truly blessed us during our August reunion there. THANKS to you and Craig for your generosity and hospitality to us!
Elliot is so precious! It really is more challenging raising one child alone, though. I pray that you will be be blessed with another child when the time is right. Keep relishing each new day. I love your delightful blog and you!
Affectionately,
Aunt Aleen
Post a Comment