Thursday, August 16, 2007

If you know...

Craig and I have gotten quite a good laugh at my new title. If you don't know- it won't hurt you- if you do know- well- can't we all quote "The Office" by now?

Anyway- it's been fun making a change. I am sure there will be a new one sometime soon too- I am always changing things on here- helps me in my need to be creative and make something (besides breakfast, lunch and dinner) since I am not doing floral design anymore. I am missing it a bit these days. Hence- the blog changes...

5 comments:

Qwendykay said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

So cute, and perfect to fit your personality

mandy said...

cute...love the changes!

Evaly said...

so funny :) I can't wait for that show to start up again!

Jessica Newby said...

I like it, Carly!

I need to get mine going.

mcwally said...

I really like the changes... perfect for summer. I was excited to see what you would come up with.

I think I only sort of get your new title. I saw the podcast... but still a bit in the dark. However, the dark is sometimes a nice place to be.... ?:)