Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Elliott's Imagination

Elliott has a crazy rad imagination. We will be sitting somewhere and out pops a pretty great scenario that he has created. Yestertime (as Elliott would say instead of yesterday) we were sitting at home looking at a magazine of Halloween costumes- talking about the costumes that we like and don't like- next thing I know (as we are on our way up the stairs for a rest- convenient.... I know) he has wrapped himself in the drapes and here is our conversation:

Help Mom, they have got me and I am tied up.

Who has got you?

The Ghosties and the Monsters, I need you to save me mom, I'm all tied up.

Oh really?

Oh, I got away.

And off we go up to the nap!

Okay- where did he learn that you can get tied up anyway?
Never a dull moment with him or a dull thought in his head.
Proud and happy to know that he is such a creative little kid.

1 comment:

melissabastow said...

That's funny! Imagination is always awesome to have!!! Around here Hannah has a best friend who also happens to be imaginary. Her name is Gootka, and she's here so much that we know all sorts of things about her (ie. she knows how to play cricket, her mom is from mexico, and she has a little sister name Geesi, and her invisible pony is pink.)