


We went to a little "farm like" thing last night with our family. El was able to ride ponies, pet baby pigs ( held the little bugger- so squeely- but cute), and dance.
When Craig and I went to the concert the other night Elliott really wanted to go with us- so much that he shouted out "You can't leave me..." (pretty funny I must admit). So this little opportunity was his chance to hear some live music- he termed it "a concert". The best part was him digging through Craig's jacket pocket-finding a little ticket- asked Craig what it was and Craig said he didn't know- E's response- classic- "It's our concert ticket". He wanted to dance the night away. I am stoked to have a kid who likes music and now has a love of concerts.
3 comments:
Jason looks so scary in the backgrouund of the top picture. He looks like one of those lifesize cut outs. Love that little Rocker!
Rock on Elliott!
Thanks for all the fun this past weekend!! I just LOVED hanging out with everyone! I was sooooo sad that I had to leave!
Eliot is so grown up now! There is no baby left. I get sad when I look at how big my girls are but I have to admit that each stage gets more fun. MaCall is a really great 12 year old. I hope we like the teen years as well!
Serena
Post a Comment