My sister Shelly had her baby this morning at 6:38. He is so tiny and perfect- seriously- (I know that I am a little biased) he is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. He was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. What a guy- what a mom. She is going to do fabulously- she is already one of the best moms I know- what is one more kid added to the mix?As of tonight- he has no name- a few being thrown around but nothing has stuck quite yet.
I am totally bummed that Shelly is blurry in this one- it is a good little picture of the 3 of them- right after he was born.


Elliott was so excited to see the baby. We took him over tonight. He kept asking me when we were going to see "watermelon"- Craig liked to call Shell's belly "watermelon" for E- pretending she had stuffed a watermelon up her shirt.
Perfection.
4 comments:
Congratulations!!!
He is so beautiful. I am glad all went well and Little Rose #3 is here safe and sound.
Thanks for posting the pictures and please tell Shelly how happy I am for her!
So super cute!!!!! It makes me wish my baby was little again!
Yeah! One more baby to play with when I come visit! Can't wait to meet little watermelon! :)
Babies are a total miracle. He is lucky to have such a loving aunt!
Post a Comment