Friday, October 26, 2007

Jumping begins...yeah!





Kenyon was giving El the 411 on jumping last night.
Jumping for E has been really hard. Nate is leaps and bounds (no pun intended) ahead of E in this field of growth. He is all OVER the place. E just sits back and watches and gets excited. I have been wondering when E would jump off of a stair. Last night was the night! I know it sounds odd- most parents want their kids to be safe- but Craig and I are always encouraging a good jump off of something- "Go on Elliott, jump off the bed, curb, stair...". I was so proud of him!

Apparently so was Kenyon- she was giving out medals last night for the jumping skills of the two boys. They are so funny. The last one of E cracks me up- he looks so wiped out and proud of himself. And he should be!

2 comments:

mcwally said...

YAHOO!!! There's no looking back now. Watch-out -- next thing he'll want to be jumping from the 5th stair back! So fun to watch them accomplish something big. I love it.

Glad you had so much time with your mom and Shelly.

ede said...

congratulations on the jumping!
Love Mom