Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Saturday

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday- obviously had the BEST time. We went with our sisters- Shelly and Mandy and their families.




Mandy, Jason and Luke. Luke was almost in awe of everything- walking around just looking and taking it all in- it was so cute!


Shelly and Scott


What is a pumpkin patch without a tractor? Hello? Elliott is enamored by tractors- ever since Papa Mark took him on a tractor ride.



Nate, Kenyon and El- they were being so silly- they were grunting and oinking like little piggies while I was taking these pictures of them.



They had a little haunted house there- Elliott was totally into it- even though it scared him- he kept wanting to go through it and see everything. This is the first time through- I love his little scared/in awe of something face!



My sweet pumpkin lover- he is absolutely a lover of Halloween- everything that has to do with it- the scary, the gross, the pumpkins- EVERYTHING!!! I love it!



2 comments:

mandy said...

Thanks for the great pictures and for rounding us all up for a fun night (actually 2 nights in a row). Fun weekend!

jennifer said...

Dang... I am sad I missed it! But I love the new photos and I am so glad you all had so much fun!!