Thursday, November 08, 2007

5 Favorite Things

I have been challenged to post my 5 favorite things right now- hummmm. Hard to narrow this one down. Wendy- I don't know if this will help with your Christmas shopping or not.

Photoshop- yes, photoshop. I am madly obsessed with creating some personal Christmas cards and presents for some of my favorite people.

mp3sparks.com- music is always on my list of favorite things. Especially MY own music- not kids music- my music.

Cusinart Citrus Juicer- this may be the best $25I have ever spent. I use it daily- I am a little obsessed with fresh squeezed orange juice with fresh squeezed pomegranates mixed together- or fresh OJ and fresh strawberries in a blender. Heaven.

Washer and Dryer- a few months ago ours died and so we had to buy some new ones. (I try hard never to take a washer and dryer for granted. When Shelly and I were living in apartments we HATED more than anything going to do laundry- so I love, love, love having my own.) Hello- I was missing out on LIFE!!! I never realized how great new things are! We have always had used ones- and they were fine and great but now-I can do 3 HUGE loads of laundry in no time. Laundry day doesn't really bother me anymore- I love it!


Spiderman Muscle Costume- Nate got one of these after Halloween just for dress-ups. So E fell in love with it- had to get one- and now???? He won't take it off. He wore it down to the nature center, in the car to Nate's house, everywhere we go. I am totally bummed I didn't buy like 5 of them. The best part.....after Halloween prices! 75% off= $4.99. Total score. Pictures of Elliott donning this thing to come.



Salad Spinner- When you eat as much salad as we seem to be these days- you must have one of these! I simply adore this thing and use it every day- sometimes more than once. If you don't have one of these you are missing out!


Okay- so that was 6- and I have more. Maybe I will do another "things I love right now list". It always makes me appreciate all that I have! Happy Christmas shopping to all.

2 comments:

Qwendykay said...

So glad you took this challenge!! I must go buy the Cusinart Juicer.

And the washer and dryer thing... just had to buy a new dryer... and was amazed at all the new stuff and features. I totally was drooling over the new front loading ultra super mega capacity ones in BLUE. But, I actually don't do the laundry, Ross does.. so when he's ready to upgrade, he can go for it!

Evaly said...

I HATE laundry! Oh, to have a washer and dryer...that will be a good day :)