I have been tagged to post 5 things I would ask for from Santa if I were a kid now. This one was a little hard- but after thinking of it for a bit wasn't hard at all.
1- Little kids cutsie gardening tools. Plants, dirt, bugs.
2- Origami paper set. I always wanted one of those but I don't think I ever asked for it- I imagine I probably thought I wouldn't get it- looking back though I bet I would have.
3- Barbies. I was a Barbie girl. I loved her. She was rad- still is. I always wanted the latest prettiest Barbie. Too bad to all of the silly feminists that might read this- she was cool and she never made me feel like I wasn't perfect, needed different boobs, or needed to be taller- etc. However, my Barbie's were rock'in. They were fighting, getting kidnapped (scandalous) and camping. Go figure.
4- Beach Cruiser- black, solid black with something edgy on it.
5- Books- all kinds of books. Now that I have Elliott I ADORE books- even more than before. I love kids books- there are sooooo many choices and options.
Sure- might be a little boring but not to me. Maybe I'll put Barbie on my list this year just for fun. Yes, I still make a list- it is mandatory in our home. Kids at heart.
I am so stoked to have Christmas this year with Elliott. He is soooooooo excited and we have a month to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment