
I grew up with a dad that could fix things. I had no idea how few and far between a handy husband is to come by. Thank heavens I happened to be so lucky to get one of those! Craig is awesome- he can fix pretty much anything that breaks (as long as he has the time) once in awhile we have to have some help with pool problems because there just isn't enough time- if there were, he'd be able to fix whatever is broken.
Elliott likes to use his little tool box (that was Craig's when he was little) and hammer nails (or the garage door, or my car tires, you name it- he has "fixed" it). I know that my little guy will be a great little fixer when he is older.
3 comments:
Oh I love it - you guys need to come up here with Luke and fix stuff at my house!!
And Luke and Elli could put a few of the finishing touches on my basement too! :)
That is so great!! Ross hasn't had time to fix anything in years... shhhhh... I've hired a secret handyman to finish up the projects the past two years.
Post a Comment