



I love living here- do not get me wrong- but it is TOTALLY WRONG to have 80 degree weather in December. Wrong I tell you. On Friday we woke up to a cold wet rainy day-I think I died and went to heaven- so did Elliott- we LOVE the rain. We got all bundled and set out on our way to jump in some puddles. We were soaked and water logged (literally- Elliott's shoes made a suction cup sound coming off of his feet) and it was so wonderful. Elliott had me jumping in puddles (I haven't done that in YEARS), letting the rain drop into my mouth and laughing so hard. He was so cute and totally into this rainy day weather. We needed it and we have been loving getting bundled up ever since. I hope this stays for a good few months.
7 comments:
Yeah... I LOVE when I have a bunch of new posts to read and new photos to see! So fun! And I love jumping in puddles too! :) Almost as fun as snow angels!
Wow- that was quite the update! I love that last picture of Elliot in the rain :)
We puddle jump too!! We all got Rainboots a few weeks ago, Nathan and AK where them all the time... even when there isn't a cloud in the sky.
BTW... Happy Birthday!!
those are some great photos!
Hi Carly,
Your blog is a delight! Thanks for sharing your wonderful world and precious little Elliot with us.
I especially enjoy your ponderings, lists of blessings, and favorites. Thanks so much! Have a special birthday celebration!
Love always,
Aunt Aleen
Don't you love that this is our definition of "getting bundled up?" Such darling rain pictures!! I love the rain too!
I found you girl! It was fun seeing you tonight. That shows was great and it looks like the kids had a wonderful time. Know I can blog stalk you
Post a Comment