
Tonight for Family Home Evening we were learning the story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego - Elliott loved the story. He loved it so much we had to recreate it multiple times each taking turns with the different parts- soldiers, Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego. Interestingly enough he never asked us to play Jesus- he would just get all sweet when we would ask him who came to rescue them- he would say- Jesus.
The topper was a few moments later on our next adventure with Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego- right after the soldiers throw them into their fiery death he goes:
"Look mom and dad- It's Batman....."
Always to the rescue, good old Batman. Thank you Batman.
4 comments:
Aww.. such a cutie! Miss you all!
Oh that is great - I will be laughing everytime I hear that story from now on!
I need to get the updated family home evening manuel. Batman isn't in mine at all...
bat man to the rescue, always
Post a Comment