


We got a new vacuum- the best vacuum in the world. I never thought I would love anything as much as I love my VitaMix- who knew. I adore my vacuum- so does Elliott. You can take this back piece off and the air blows out (it is also an air purifier). Elliott sits in the breeze and goes to town laughing and being silly. I love things that make us all happy.
8 comments:
Ooo.. you gotta spill the name of your vacuum. You know we have a "costs more than our mortgage payment" vacuum. I love it. It's heavy and a beast, but I love how clean it makes my house.
What funny pics! and we will definitely have to go to the museum together sometime :)
Love those faces! Haha! Silly little boy!
I have never heard of such a vacuum! Sounds cool. Hey, can you let me know what that flooring was called - the pergo type stuff that is really tough?
Thanks!
Serena
I love that old white desk in the first picture. our little scotty loves the vacuum too, so much that I can't vacuum with him around.
Love the pics. my vacuum stinks!
Is it a Rainbow? Rainbows have air purifiers.
Yes, Jess- it is a rainbow. Totally worth it and I LOVE it!
Post a Comment