
I LOVE this time of year! Beach days start again (still chillly- kids don't seem to mind) and everything seems somewhat new again. This picture, however, is one of the new amazings that we have had recently. Last summer it was like pulling teeth to get Elliott to enjoy the beach and sand. Strange thing- we went to the beach a few weeks ago and instead of having to give the whole "beach talk" to get him onto the sand- he just takes off. Sweet- it was awesome. I am looking forward to our beach days this summer- I now have a kid that likes the beach- FINALLY.

Craig had some tickets to an Angel's game so the 3 of us went. I was stoked to get caught up with a few people (shamelessly- via text- for those of you who don't know me- I am not a big sports fan) I must say that we had a great time. Elliott was totally into watching the game and seeing all the different things play out- it really made a difference- me and my boys. Some things just get better with time. 

The all time best part of Friday night baseball games are the fireworks. It is such a cool show with music. I am a total sucker for fireworks- we all had a great time and now I might be looking forward to the next game.
4 comments:
Yeah... the sand and the surf are so fun! I am sure you will all have such a great time at the beach this summer!
what a fun filled weekend
I can't wait to go to the beach!
Love the beach picture. Thanks for the cute pictures! You got some great ones of Tessa. We should do something together soon. :)
Shelley
Post a Comment