Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hot, Holy weather


It has been so unusually hot here the last few days. Seriously- hot- not complaining- just hot. We hit the beach and had a great time with friends and family. I still can't get over how last year Elliott hated the sand and now as soon as we get to the beach he runs right through it for the water. I think that summer's with little ones are so fun.

4 comments:

mandy said...

I'm hoping Luke follows in his footsteps.

Max and Diana Brown said...

I don't now about California but here in Utah..we only get Winnter and Summer!! ( I miss spirng and fall)I'm so jelous you have the beach near you.. the closest our kids get to it.. is the sprinkles!!

Kim G said...

Ok, hot? It was 118 here today.

Wendy said...

Wow! It's been awhile since I've been to your blog. I love all the new posts and pics. Hope you guys are doing well!