Monday, July 07, 2008

Underdog

So- Don't know how many of you are into the Bachelorette but I love the show- total romantic- always have been. Anyway- I love when the underdog wins. I loved Jesse but the show made it look like Jason was going to get the girl. It does go to show you that you can't judge a book by its cover like she started doing in the beginning- so glad she kept him around.

So glad that Jesse got the girl and they seem so happy, love it! Hooray for something good to watch.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I like that show too! Although I really was a fan of both guys... Jason was a total stud too and felt bad for his broken heart. But she and Jesse did seem so very happy together... great to see!!

Jeff Brown said...

I really wanted Jason to win at first but Jeff and I had a long talk about it and I think that Jesse is great too:)

melissabastow said...

Jeremy is really into that show too - - is it normal for a husband to be so into a show like that? Hmmmm.....