Monday, July 07, 2008

Who goes to the beach on the 4th of July?






Apparently, we do. Every year I say that we are crazy for going to the beach on the 4th with EVERYONE else and all the people coming from everywhere else. Even a friend of mine reminded me that I told her last year that I was never going to go to the beach on the 4th again- alas- we keep going. It was TOTALLY crowded but we had no trouble parking and had a great time- we'll probably go again next year.

5 comments:

ede said...

it was great fun !

mandy said...

I'm wishing we were down there today!

Shelly said...

Me too! We went to the Zoo today, but it was not the same.

Qwendykay said...

You guys are NUTS!!! But I love it!! We always went to the beach on the 4th of July growing up!

Traylor Family said...

I miss the beach dearly! Nothing beats crowds and heat exhaustion. Check out our blog at www.familytraylor.blogspot.com

-Alexandra (kimmel)