Sunday, August 10, 2008

San Lois Obispo






This was Hearst's Pool- indoor pool that is- it is INCREDIBLE. Probably my favorite part of the tour.

What a champ huh?


Tons of cute little antique stores to browse through- yes, I came home with the glasses.



We had our 10 year anniversary on the 1st. We took a really long weekend and went up to San Lois Obispo. We toured Hearst Castle, took some awesome drives, went shopping, enjoyed a fun farmer's market and just chilled. It was a great weekend spent with my favorite person.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Congratz on 10 years. What a cute family you have..

marisa said...

so my only question is why didn't you call as you were driving through? looks like you had fun!

Kim G said...

Happy 10 years! San Simeon has to be one of my FAVORITE California memories from when I was a kid.

melissabastow said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm super jealous...I would love a long weekend away. And it looks like you had a cool place to go to as well. I think Jeremy and I would have to drive a REALLY long ways to get anywhere cool - not a lot to do in Idaho.... I'm glad that you were able to celebrate in style (I'm talking about the glasses, of course.) :)