
After playing all morning with Elliott the other day- he says to me "Momma- can we something fun today?"- I was like-seriously- so I decided that every week we are going to do one special little outing for just the two of us. This week we took the bus to an outdoor mall area- played with the puppies in the pet store (for an hour), fed the Koi fish, met up with Dad for lunch, rode the carousel and then took the bus home. It really was a fun little day for the two of us. Elliott loves a good bus ride.
I can't get over these little houses- they are play houses for kids back yards- seriously. Every year they auction them off for a charity- they go for a ton of money. They had one that was "green"- it was so funny. My picture was lame but it was hilarious.

2 comments:
What a fun mom you are to brave the bus! I haven't been on a city bus since I left Provo!
I love those little houses!! We totally need one.....let me just go to my sock draw and pull out the millions of $$$ I have hidden. Ok, I'm sure they're not worth millions, but how would it be to actually buy something that awesome expensive for your kid?! (Oh, and I don't have millions of $$$ in my sock drawer....sadly.)
Post a Comment