
We were a little too bored last week and had to break out the shaving cream. (if you are a mom- you should always have a can of mens shaving cream around)
Seriously- your kids will be rolling with laughter and you will smell Gillette fresh for hours.
Totally blurry- but well worth it. I am practicing some new things with my camera.
9 comments:
Ohh good tip - I'm off to the store right now.
The sunglasses picture is KILLING ME. Elliot is so cutely funny.
Shaving cream?? I never thought about it.. I have to try that!! You are such a great mom!
Elliot has grown up so much it seems like in the past little while. I love reading your blog. You are the cutest Mom. We miss the area, hope you and your family are well. Tell everyone in the ward hi. Take Care!
My mom used to put us in the tub and then automatically place shaving cream on the edge for us to play with in while taking a bath. Fun times!!
We've neer done this.... time to stock up. I love it.
Carly, you are an awesome mom... but we've known that for a long time!
You are such a fun mom! If I buy the cream, will you clean up the mess? :)
fun stuff! Hey, did you buy the lens yet??? I like that pic looking up at E with the blurry trees. Good Job!
That does look pretty fun
Post a Comment