Elliott with his Spiderman pinata- it was a last minute birthday add-on. Elliott couldn't put him down in the car he was so excited. He even had to hug him and tell him "I love you, Spiderman" when we left him in the car to go into his little party. He cracks me up.
Elliott has a love of gaming. All kinds of games- he was introduced to Chuck-E-Cheese last year (cursed Chuck-E-Cheese) and since then he constantly talks about going. Well- I despise Chuck-E-Cheese but wanted to do something he would love- so I had a little compromise with myself- Nickel! Nickel!- it is the BEST- well, compared to the Cheese. It is smaller, wasn't crowded and everything is a nickel. The kids had a great time and really that was all that mattered.

Cute Luke playing basketball- he was loving it- look at his cute little hand follow through.
This picture of Nate cracks me up because his tongue is so involved.
Shelly and Cute Collin- watching the pinata.
End of the week- it was Papa Dave's birthday. We got him all to ourselves (mostly Elliott to himself) for the afternoon. Elliott's pick for Papa's birthday? Bowling and Go Carts. Happy Birthday Papa Dave! Thanks for, as usual, doing all that Elliott's little heart desired.
3 comments:
What a great celebration !
So much fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIOTT !
I love you Spiderman....and now I'm going to beat you with a stick until you shower me with candy. Whoever thought of pinatas in the first place?! If they weren't filled with candy -I love candy- I would have to dislike them. Cool party though - I think we'll be doing the Spiderman theme when Caleb turns 4. (Perhaps we can even get Jameson to wear a costume and hang from our ceiling....we'll see...)
I'm sorry we missed all the fun - - looks like a blast
Post a Comment