my life, my lover, my Elliott, mine and Craig's families the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the scriptures, prayer, the rain, a warm place to live out of the rain, food, the United States of America, the holidays, herbs, cold little kid hands on my cheeks, galoshes, blow up Christmas decor (never, ever thought I'd say that one- it will probably be off my list when the E-man is over them...), warm clean laundry, modern day advances that make it easy to communicate with my family from so far away....
I could go on and on this day about all of the things I am thankful for- I could also go into great detail about why- but I can also imagine many of you are thinking about the same exact things that you might be thankful for too- I'll let you decide why your thankful for each of them!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Remember to think sometime this day about all that you have in your life to be grateful for- if you think long enough you probably won't be able to stop- the list will just keep on going........
No comments:
Post a Comment