Happy birthday as of 20 minutes ago! :) Hopefully you do something fun. I think we might go to Benihanas on Tuesday - if you want to join in! :) Happy Birthday to an awesome friend and mother!
Happy BIRTHDAY!!! I so totally had one of those moments where I saw the date and said... "Oh, Hooray!! It's Carly's Birthday" So I thought of you... fondly!
I love that we are a month apart... tell me if this new age is gonna be good or not..
I just realized I didn't post a comment yet...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so glad we know you and Craig. It's been so much fun getting to know you and your family. I hope your birthday was MARVELOUS!
14 comments:
Happy birthday as of 20 minutes ago! :) Hopefully you do something fun. I think we might go to Benihanas on Tuesday - if you want to join in! :) Happy Birthday to an awesome friend and mother!
Happy Birthday Carly!!!! Have a very fun Birthday day!!! Maybe lunch?
Yes,
have a great day !
Craig left a comment so now I can track you down :)!
Happy Birthday!!!
(and I am putting some of your jewlery on my Christmas wish list--wich means *I get it* since I'm shopping for myself this year :)! It's gorgeous!)
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day, and have a little pampering.
Shelley
You guys look hot in this picture!
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday carly!!!
I was gonna send you an email, but I guess I'll comment instead. Happy Birthday!! :)
Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day.
Happy BIRTHDAY!!! I so totally had one of those moments where I saw the date and said... "Oh, Hooray!! It's Carly's Birthday" So I thought of you... fondly!
I love that we are a month apart... tell me if this new age is gonna be good or not..
Happy B-day (a full week late)! Hope it was a nice day for you and that your boys did the cooking!!!
I just realized I didn't post a comment yet...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so glad we know you and Craig. It's been so much fun getting to know you and your family. I hope your birthday was MARVELOUS!
Happy really late birthday and early Marry Christmas!
Happy Birthday girl!!!!
Post a Comment