
The last $300 I had- then I hit it big at the craps table. The dealer did cheat a bit and gave a few of us a few thousand extra to play with....it might have helped me get my big $25,000.
The whole group of us- everyone looked great- I was awesome.

A good friend of mine had her 30th birthday. She planned the greatest party. It was a 70's Dress up Casino Night- man, it really was fun. We decided that everyone was sick of Craig's 70's suit and I didn't have anything exciting so we chose to go late 70's Grease inspired- Sandy and Danny. One of the funnest costumes for us yet. These pants will be a sort of investment- I can be catwoman, batgirl, etc. in the years to come. Sad thing- I bought them after I saw a girl wearing them as everyday clothing. Ouch- urgh.
Random-I seem to pucker up whenever it is time for a picture and I am in costume.
I have no idea why. Game face?
The last picture is me kissing my $25,000 that I won at the craps table. I think I got the hang of it finally- but another friend (Jennifer B.) kept the dice going for like 20 rolls- rolling a bunch of 6's in a row and that is how I won my $25,000. Wish it were real....
It was fun dressing up (what girl doesn't love a dress-up party?) playing and being a careless adult for an evening. Thanks Jennifer G. we loved every minute.
Random-I seem to pucker up whenever it is time for a picture and I am in costume.
I have no idea why. Game face?
The last picture is me kissing my $25,000 that I won at the craps table. I think I got the hang of it finally- but another friend (Jennifer B.) kept the dice going for like 20 rolls- rolling a bunch of 6's in a row and that is how I won my $25,000. Wish it were real....
It was fun dressing up (what girl doesn't love a dress-up party?) playing and being a careless adult for an evening. Thanks Jennifer G. we loved every minute.
8 comments:
Great times.
your costumes were excellent.
indeed that was a groovy disco party- who knew I'd hit it big at the craps table ... you would have shared the fully loaded civic w/ me had the dealers come through on their promise, right???
Those are some spectacular pants!
You guys look great. I could totally tell you were Sandy before you told us. You looked perfect, except maybe your hair could have been bigger:) Did you have the big red heels? You better shape up, cause I need a man...OK I'll just sing the rest to myself.
carly, your pants are out of controll!! i think you win for best costume.
You guys look awesome! Carly, I think you are the only girl tiny enough to pull off those pants :)
It was so fun! Glad you guys came to the party. I think your pants were a big hit! I loved how they made a "popping" noise when you stretched them away from your leg - then let them go! :) Who's party should we hit next? :)
that was a fun party. the gilmors now how to party. Scott and I loved your outfits totally sweet!!!
Post a Comment