This morning Elliott decided to play dolls.
Kenyon my niece has a little box of polly pockets, little house, and barbies that she keeps here. Every so often E likes to get them out and play with them.
I was surprised that this morning he'd remembered asking me last night if he could play them when he woke up.
So- we got them out- took them outside and played for 20 minutes or so. Got them dressed, bought some candy from the candy store and played with a little crocodile that was inside the box.
I started to wonder if E was going to be the doll kind of boy. Not too worried- but my mind wondered for a moment.
Then-
Mom- I'll be right back, I have to get a few things.
5 minutes later he surfaces again- with---
2 toy handguns completely intact and his dog "Rogue".
There, that's better- let's play.
Dolls and guns. He's such a boy- but a cool boy that can still indulge his momma with a few girly things- once in awhile.
1 comment:
Love it! Jeremy was worried about me giving Lucas a baby doll to play with when we found out we were expecting. I love seeing the gentle side of him. But there is no question to how BOY he is when he's out splashing in mud puddles, picking up bugs and playing with is cars (since we dont have toy guys yet).
Post a Comment