Wednesday, August 12, 2009

That's what he said

A few days ago E and I got into a little fender bender- well- a girl decided to back up into us. No big deal, car is already fixed and we were totally fine.

However, I question my sons strange need for revenge-

Mom, let's just go ram back into her and hit her car....

(all with complete and utter innocence and questioning....)

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Thats so funny, and totally something I could hear Kaden saying. He is so cute. Don't you love the way their cute little minds work?!

melissabastow said...

Little boy revenge....Caleb has that too. But usually he gets to take his out on siblings, which isn't quite the same as running into someone with a car (which I'm sure he'd try if he could reach the pedals.)

Carly said...

Melissa- Your comments are hilarious. I love them!

Kim G said...

This gave Reed & I quite the chuckle. Miss you guys.