Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Elliott!


sweet
hilarious
smart
curious
gentle
stubborn
kind
inquisitive
crazy
ambitious
silly
friendly
cautious
thoughtful
imaginative
ours

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY SWEET ELLIOTT!!!
Rock on, hang loose, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you!


9 comments:

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Happy b-day Elliott! love the gilmore boys!

Anonymous said...

Yea! Happy B-day Elliot. I can't wait to see you in October(jen's wedding).

mandy said...

Happy Birthday Elliott!! We love you too. Hope you had a fun day at Disneyland.

Aleen said...

Such a thoughtful tribute to your cherished Elliott, Carly. . . I love it! We hope that you had a delightful birthday celebration, Elliott! ! ! May the coming year bring you and your parents many memories to cherish; joy and love to share each day. . .

Thank you for sharing your delightful blog, Sweet Niece.

Love you,
Aunt Aleen and Family

Potters said...

Happy Birthday Elliott....5 already....well done!

ede said...

ME TOO
I love you too!!

Holly said...

Hope Elliott had a happy 5th birthday! I can't believe he's that old already...does he start kindergarten this fall?

ede said...

Happy Birthday ELLIOTT !!!
I love him for all of those same reasons.

Angela said...

Happy Birthday, what a sweet little guy.