
I have played every character within the Lucas Empire now- I think.
I'd like to thank the Clone Wars for all they've done to inspire my 5 year old to "died" Boba Fett, Princess Leia, Luke, Han Solo, Count Dooku, Ahsoka - etc.....
it could go on and on and on and on.
My favorite part- One minute E is Darth Vader and the next he is "dieding" Anakin- which in turn he is killing himself before he became himself.
I have a new found appreciation for the whole saga.
Never a dull moment.
I'd like to thank the Clone Wars for all they've done to inspire my 5 year old to "died" Boba Fett, Princess Leia, Luke, Han Solo, Count Dooku, Ahsoka - etc.....
it could go on and on and on and on.
My favorite part- One minute E is Darth Vader and the next he is "dieding" Anakin- which in turn he is killing himself before he became himself.
I have a new found appreciation for the whole saga.
Never a dull moment.
1 comment:
We are hard core Star Wars in this house. Now it's Star Wars and Legos.
I love the lengthy discussions we have about Boba Fett and Jabba the Hut around the dinner table. It's my favorite.
Post a Comment