You're precious Elliott! I loved your costumes. . . Thanks Carly for the photos and dialog. It's fun to follow your news.
I wore an Army military jacket, matching pants, shiny black Army shoes, hiking hat, and glasses with big nose, eye brows, and mustache like E's on Halloween night at Dad's. Such fun! He and Leah Rae loved it and photographed Josh (best nerd ever)and me on their decorated porch!
6 comments:
You're precious Elliott! I loved your costumes. . . Thanks Carly for the photos and dialog. It's fun to follow your news.
I wore an Army military jacket, matching pants, shiny black Army shoes, hiking hat, and glasses with big nose, eye brows, and mustache like E's on Halloween night at Dad's. Such fun! He and Leah Rae loved it and photographed Josh (best nerd ever)and me on their decorated porch!
Love to you California Kids!
Aunt Aleen
This reminds me of my parents. they had glasses with noses that they wore on halloween, ad some other occasions.
so handsome! :)
This is quite possibly the best picture ever.
Wow, just look at those lashes!
Wow..Just look at those lashes!
Post a Comment