
Best shot I got of our crew. Not at all the best! Kenyon- Vampire, Nate- Skeleton, Elliott- Darth Vader, Gavin- Wolverine, Luke- Batman, Etta Jane- cutest little baby Chick on the planet. This picture just doesn't do any justice to how cute they all looked!


Elliott HAD to be Darth Vader. I settled this year for a store bought costume. It was hard- I had to glue on some rhinestones to make it look a little less- thin polyester. Still looked it though. Elliott loved it and that is really all that matters. He was a good Darth Vader.

Sweet K and Nate carving pumpkins. Kenyon was a vampire and Nate was a skeleton.


We got these cool pumpkins from some friends of ours. They grew them. I loved the shape of the one E is holding.


At home carving a few of our pumpkins. E couldn't wait. I am quite sure that Halloween is his favorite holiday. We have driven everywhere in search of homes decorated for the holiday- talked endlessly about all of the things we've seen and done- gone to Disneyland to see the Haunted Mansion (Nightmare Before Christmas style)- listed to "This is Halloween" more times than I want to admit- and waited ever so patiently for the carving of the pumpkins and for the actual day. He could really care less about the candy. Which of course- I'm stoked about!
6 comments:
Caleb would LOVE that green pumpkin. He has a thing for the green ones.
Elliot made a very cute Darth Vader...if you can say Darth Vader is cute....is that allowed?
what a great night!!
How fun. I love the pumpkins. Did you and Craig have to dress up ever. I loved the Sandy and Danny last year.
The costumes and the pumpkins all look so great! Wish we were there!
love the zip hoodie you are wearing (pink one)
where did you get it?
Jennifer- I am a slacker- haven't been to the blog in a bit! I got it from Paul Frank. I love it too!
Post a Comment