Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beautiful Weekend




Weekend last was so BEAUTIFUL here! It is February but the weather was a perfect 70-80 degrees. The crew above went on a 7 mile bike ride- all the kids did the whole ride. We were so proud of them. I had my trusty steed- the Zip bike- thank heavens. But with E still on training wheels I got plenty of pedaling in on my own- which was awesome too. It was a great Saturday- great day.

I LOVE living here in California. Years ago, someone asked me why I would want to live in California. Where to begin....- let's start with the weather- you can probably tell just from the pictures why I'll start there. I'll touch on other reasons another day!




On Monday we took the kids out fishing. It was really fun. They had a great time- we caught puny little mackerels but the kids didn't care- they were loving every minute of it- until it came time to touch the fish. They weren't too into that! It was another beautiful day and I loved every minute with these guys.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is snowing again today. I wish I was biking in warm weather.

Max and Diana Brown said...

I have to admit it will be nice to have spring in February!! Way to go all of you for the 7 mile ride!! what a beautiful weekend in deed!!

Jessica Newby said...

JEALOUS! I am having major cabin fever over here!

ede said...

looks like an ideal day, fish and all!!!