Thursday, February 04, 2010

Max's visit....



Elliott's preschool has a "Star of the Week" each week of school. There are so few kids that they end up being the star multiple times throughout the year.

When they are the star they get to take home a bucket (in which was conveniently placed empty right by me the other night when I had the flu and I vomited in it- Thank You Max.) with a few changes of clothes and hats and a little book to write down the adventures you had together.
Elliott really could care less about Max. He takes him right out of the bucket does like one thing with him and then discards him the rest of the week.

Played a game of football and then he decided that Max needed to go to sleep- and was that way until I moved him. All of his stuffed animals are always sleeping. Funny kid!

4 comments:

ede said...

Is max a frog??

Carly said...

Max is a very STRAGGLY turtle.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you threw up in the star bucket! Are they going to want it back? I don't think I would want it back. Sorry, I thought that was the funniest part of the story. Hope you are feeling better.

Max and Diana Brown said...

He is such a great kid!! I'm sorry you were sick ( I hope you are feeling better by now) sorry to we didn't tell you about going to California, it was a last minute decision ( we really needed a brake) but hey! look in the bright side, that give us a excuse to go again!! (ha,ha) have a great week!!