Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beach

We went to the beach over our little Spring Break- perfect beach day. Elliott hasn't ever LOVED the beach- he tolerates it- and then when it is almost time to go he starts to really enjoy himself and the water. Happens just that way- EVERY TIME!

We were out at the tide pools scouting for treasure and creatures. Out of the blue Elliott takes my calculator out of his pocket and says:

I just need to weigh some of these fish for a second.

What the heck?

He has recently started to really use his pockets. He takes things from everywhere. So far he has pilfered from- school, Shelly's house, and Grandma's house. I am waiting for the day he decides to use the pockets to "borrow" something from the store.

4 comments:

Max and Diana Brown said...

ha,ha,ha,ha I love him!! I can't wait to meet him in person!

ede said...

He must get the pilfering gene from my mom

jennifer said...

Haha! Silly Elliott!

Kim G said...

Mike used to 'borrow' things too!