E is totally obsessed- as of late with scuba. "Do you scuba?"
Craig is such a good dad. He got out and brought in all of his gear- Elliott wore it almost every waking moment we were home and slept with it right by his bed and night-
only to come into our room first thing in the morning with it all on.
I love his sweet obsessions. He thinks Craig is the greatest (me too) because he scuba dives and is adventurous. E has such a passion for life and for imagining things. I can't tell you all how many different scenarios he comes up with daily- he could really care less about his toys- he would rather create a scenario and act it out. Just last week- I was- a scuba diver, transformer, many a Star Wars character, alien, patient, mere spectator (I was told to just watch an clap or react in different ways...)- I can't keep up. I think as an adult I have lost my imagination a little bit. It is sad really. He keeps me thinking and creative, that is for sure. Oh, I love him.
only to come into our room first thing in the morning with it all on.
I love his sweet obsessions. He thinks Craig is the greatest (me too) because he scuba dives and is adventurous. E has such a passion for life and for imagining things. I can't tell you all how many different scenarios he comes up with daily- he could really care less about his toys- he would rather create a scenario and act it out. Just last week- I was- a scuba diver, transformer, many a Star Wars character, alien, patient, mere spectator (I was told to just watch an clap or react in different ways...)- I can't keep up. I think as an adult I have lost my imagination a little bit. It is sad really. He keeps me thinking and creative, that is for sure. Oh, I love him.
3 comments:
Elliott is a thrill seeker
He's so cute. The spectator scenario cracks me up. Did he have signs like they do with studio audiences telling you when you could applaud?
Elliott's creativity and interests are delightful. What a joy and blessing to have children in one's life. . .
Thank you for sharing these scenarios, Carly.
Love you, Craig, and Elliott!
Aunt Aleen
Post a Comment