While making a banana dance (yes, a banana)- this is what I heard-
"Who's that lady....Sexy lady....."
Wait- what? Did the word SEXY just come out of my 5 year olds mouth?
Sure did.
Damn commercials.
I skip them every time I am watching with him- he, however, thinks commercials are better than the shows.
6 comments:
Growing up, we thought "sexy" was a swear word. However, I think it's hilarious that he was calling a dancing banana sexy.
I'm lol at this.
K just said the same word a couple of weeks ago and asked what it meant. Hello? (I should add that she also asked what deep sh-- meant)
Only it's not bc of commercials over here.
It's from The Sandlot!
That movie has been switched to the "adult" shelf and is no longer on the "kid" one.
Argh! I'm praying she doesn't use that vocabulary at preschool.
yep! I'm going through the same thing with my kids! they grow way to fast!!
Oh Man!!
when watching with Elliott
and he has the remote
He has repeated some commercials several times
the commercials ARE often better than the TV shows..... smart boy!
Post a Comment