Thursday, June 17, 2010

Running





Before Craig and I left on our trip Mandy (Craig's sister) had us sign E up for a little race with his cousin Luke. Luke has done this race before- he is a pro- he knew the ropes. Look at these two cute boys- are they not the cutest?

Seriously- E had the best week while we were gone. I'm so proud of my little runner. Apparently when he crossed the finish line (he is new to the this stuff) he just kept on running- down the street and around the corner. His Auntie Jen had to go find him- he cracks us up!

Next year, I hope to be there, front and center to see these cute kids (hopefully Etta will join in too) run their little hearts out!

Thanks Mandy- E had a great time! And- thanks for the pictures. The one of him running is my favorite!

2 comments:

melissabastow said...

That's awesome about the running. I didn't even know little kid races existed. I wonder if they have any here....

Kim G said...

I love reading your blog. It helps me feel so much closer to you than the 5 hour drive!