Seriously- where to begin? I find that time just seems to be going so quickly in some areas of my life- mostly Elliott growing up- but other areas- too slow.
We had the greatest day the other day- Thank you Karlea and crew!
It started out as an ordinary day- just a visit to a local nature center with some good pals. Next thing we knew the boys were all fishing for crawdads and catching butterflies- 2.5 hours later- SERIOUSLY!- they (we) were that entertained for that long! It was more fun than E and I had had in quite awhile. Can't wait to go back!
3 comments:
I always enjoy having in simple ways
my girls and i have this song we sing about fishing for crawdads, may be we'll have to come visit so elliot can show them how!
Marisa-
We'd love it! They'd love fishing with us too.
Post a Comment