Friday, August 06, 2010

That's what he said-

Before I forget-

You know that hand signal for "I'm watching you..."? Fingers point to eyes then at the other person? Elliott watched someone do it to another person on a show and had me explain it to him. That was it- one time. He must have got it.

We were leaving the library and a car was coming so I asked him to stop. The car waved us on - Elliott didn't notice- He proceeds to give the car a hand up sign for stop- quite vigorously- then I said that it was okay for us to go.

He hauls out in front of the car and as we pass by he gives them the whole "I'm watching you"- It was so funny. I wonder what in the world those people inside of that car were thinking of us.
I can' t think about it without laughing. He is so funny sometimes.

3 comments:

Traylor Family said...

That is pee my pants funny! I'm sitting here cracking up! What a character!

Anonymous said...

hilarious! I'm can just see him.

Aleen said...

That's precious, Carly! Thank you for sharing "what he said. . . "

Love you, Sweetie!