We have had such a wild and crazy summer. Absolutely no complaints- just busy. In the middle of August my dad and his wife Sally came to visit us. We had a great time and feel sad that they are gone. Vacations always go by far to quickly.
My dad built a plane a number of years ago and they flew down in it for the visit. The kids thought is was awesome- I must admit, I did too. It's about time. We've been trying to get them down for a long time and things just have not worked out until now.
Elliott was so stoked to see the plane and sit inside and pretend.

We kicked off the vacation with a visit to an airplane museum right next to the airport that dad and Sally flew into. This place was awesome. There was so much history there and so many planes that is was mind boggling.
We had an awesome time.
Craig and a gun- need I say more?

Swimming was done- quite a bit. I picked this photo because Nate looks like he is doing the Riverdance. It is hilarious! I LOVE Nate and his fun personality- he has no fear.

A few beach trips were had- it was chilly- we have no idea where our summer has gone. It has been way too cold. This is Elliott this summer- wet suit at the beach and in the pool. It is strange to be cold in August.
Then a fun trip to the aquarium. Totally fun. We were there at night- it is really cool to be at an aquarium at night.

Janae had a lorakeet land on her head. I am so so so glad that bird picked her head and not mine or Shelly's. We would have freaked out. This was Janae- totally calm- it climbed through her hair and down the back of her neck- it was pretty funny. It loved her.



Just look at Collin- lately this is him posing for a picture. He has such a fun personality- he is pretty funny and laid back. Love little MacKintire.
Dad and Sally


Our old roomies-Josh and Janae- how we have missed them.
It was so fun having them back for a week. (tear, tear)

Until next time- love the summer.
Love visits from the people that I love.
Thank you guys for coming to visit. Some really good memories were made-
it really meant a lot to us all to have you here!
Elliott was so stoked to see the plane and sit inside and pretend.
We kicked off the vacation with a visit to an airplane museum right next to the airport that dad and Sally flew into. This place was awesome. There was so much history there and so many planes that is was mind boggling.
We had an awesome time.
Swimming was done- quite a bit. I picked this photo because Nate looks like he is doing the Riverdance. It is hilarious! I LOVE Nate and his fun personality- he has no fear.
Janae had a lorakeet land on her head. I am so so so glad that bird picked her head and not mine or Shelly's. We would have freaked out. This was Janae- totally calm- it climbed through her hair and down the back of her neck- it was pretty funny. It loved her.
Just look at Collin- lately this is him posing for a picture. He has such a fun personality- he is pretty funny and laid back. Love little MacKintire.
Our old roomies-Josh and Janae- how we have missed them.
It was so fun having them back for a week. (tear, tear)
Until next time- love the summer.
Love visits from the people that I love.
Thank you guys for coming to visit. Some really good memories were made-
it really meant a lot to us all to have you here!
No comments:
Post a Comment