HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY ELLIOTT!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!
WE LOVE YOU!
Another year has come and gone. I can't believe E is now 6. It seems like yesterday we brought him home with us- and now it's 6 years later. Where did the time go?
Elliott makes my day- every. single. day. without. fail.
He is thoughtful and gentle- feisty and rough- crazy and sentimental- silly and serious. He worries about others and things that a 6 year old shouldn't even think about- but he does. He loves to play- anything really as long as it is considered play. One day we were a little under the weather and we stayed in all day and played board games and read books. At the end of the day he said " mom, we didn't even play today..." I had to explain that there are all kinds of ways to play- so every so often he'll ask me whilst in the middle of something- "mom, is this playing?". Never a dull moment. I love him and think the world of him- as I always will.
Elliott makes my day- every. single. day. without. fail.
He is thoughtful and gentle- feisty and rough- crazy and sentimental- silly and serious. He worries about others and things that a 6 year old shouldn't even think about- but he does. He loves to play- anything really as long as it is considered play. One day we were a little under the weather and we stayed in all day and played board games and read books. At the end of the day he said " mom, we didn't even play today..." I had to explain that there are all kinds of ways to play- so every so often he'll ask me whilst in the middle of something- "mom, is this playing?". Never a dull moment. I love him and think the world of him- as I always will.
We celebrated with a little trip to the California Science Center to see the Mummy exhibit there. E has been wanting to go see it- he's into Ancient Egypt, mummies and the like. We had a great time. I love just doing things with the 3 of us- making our own memories for us to share.
3 comments:
well said.
we all love Elliott.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy B-date!! he is such a special kid!!
Love that boy! Can't wait to see you guys next month.
Post a Comment