Monday, March 21, 2011

The Pool, ehh I mean Lake





Our poor pool!  It has had quite the winter.  First the heater went out at the end of the summer- we figured we'd fix it after the holidays.
Then the winds kicked in- BIG TIME.  
Then I was sick and nothing got done- AT ALL.
It literally looked like a lake- smelled like one too.  It was lovely- 
L O V E L Y!  
Craig borrowed a pump and pumped out all of the water and he and E got out there and power washed the whole thing.  It was a PROJECT!  They worked very hard to get it up and running again.
Yesterday it was full of pretty- CLEAN- water and then..... 
the winds kicked in again.
We will never let it get so bad again!
Taking care of a pool is a lot of work.  
I enjoy that I get to sleep with the pool guy and all- 
but it's a lot of extra work to keep it up and running and beautiful.
Craig and E did a great job, it's good to have it back- 
can't wait for the weather to get warm and swim again.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

We can't wait to come over an swim!!