Monday, March 21, 2011

Valentine's Day



Craig and I take turns with our holidays. One of us does Valentine's Day the other our Anniversary- the next year we take the other.  It works out so well.  This year I was in charge of Valentine's day.  We don't go crazy on Valentines- keep it simple.  I decided we'd go shooting and then find a fun restaurant near the shooting place.  We had a great time.  I enjoy doing things that Craig likes to do.  







On Saturday we took Elliott to Meidevil Times for his Valentine from us.  It's a dinner type show- where you eat dinner (with your hands- no silverware) while you watch a little show.  He was STOKED!  He loves jousting and all the knightly things.  He's all about that kind of thing.  It was so fun just watching him- for me that was the best show of all!  
I highly recommend for mothers of 6 year old boys.  You'll be a HERO!

3 comments:

Craig said...

WOW, Craig and Elliott are SO lucky to have such a cool Mom and Wife...

ede said...

I agree

melissabastow said...

I think going shooting would be Jeremy's dream date.