Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oral Report 101




E had his first little oral report at school.  They were studying farms and farm animals.  He chose the cow.  I was sadly unimpressed with my knowledge of cows considering my father's occupation for most of my life was all about cattle.  However, I think I've brushed up and 
he'd be much more proud of me now!

Elliott did a great job!  He was suppose to have some sort of artwork with his report.  Some kids did drawings, some did diagrams, E had his old bike helmet since the bike accident- Craig had the brilliant idea to make it into a cow.  He was a hit at school and the kids loved it.  He wasn't shy at all like he is at church (he won't give a talk or do the scripture to save his life- it's sweet actually- he gets completely shy and closed off and freezes.)  So- this was a BREEZE and I'm super proud of my little cow lover!

Now onto the other 200+ 
oral reports he'll do in his lifetime! 

1 comment:

Evaly said...

Isn't it funny that they can have different personalities in different places? I guess we all do really! He looks darling!